Friday, January 3, 2014

Handmade Gifts ~ Memory Book

Over the past couple of months I have been lucky enough to receive some amazing handmade gifts.  Some were gifts for Barnaby and some for me.  Over the next few posts I want to share the beautiful items and show you what wonderfully talented  friends I have.

This is a beautiful handmade notebook, card and desk calendar that I was given as part of the UK crafts Forum Christmas Secret Santa.  It was made by Christa.  The pages are beautiful quality card and have spaces for me to add my thoughts and memories.  It must have taken a lot of work, there are so many pages and I've only shown a selection of them,  each page is beautifully decorated with stamping, and beautiful accessories.  I am really looking forward to fillling in some of the details and it's a beautiful gift that I shall enjoy using and looking back through.  Thank you Christa for all the time and effort you have put into this lovely gift.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed making it and am so glad you liked it
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete